Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's goning on everyone? i guess the name 'stinkynuts' has been taken. so i'll have to be adidasman here. o well. i've been looking here for a long time, but i figured i would register so i could get the best source of info there is, other riders. allow myself to introduce..... myself. i'm from Penscola, FL (retirement central), live in east VA, i'm 19 (but no squid!) been riding for 8 years and on the street for 3. first street bike was an '86 kawi KZ900 (mavrick mobile), then in 2004 i bought my dream bike since it came out; a '00 GSX-R 750. one year and 9,000 miles, got rid of it and purchased the new 1000. i'm on my third day with my new baby and breaking her in. many upgrades to come some one the way. anyone that has ridden one of these will agree that this is the most amazing bike ever made. look foward to commenting on many a post. great to be here

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Congrats on the new bike and welcome to GDC!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.