Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a white one and was wondering which dealer in the Los Angeles area has the best price on one of these beauties!

Anyone know when the 09s are going to be released? Maybe the 08s will be cheaper by then too...

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,277 Posts
i ve heard of a place called otd...otd.com is where the site is. (out the door) they are pretty cheap cause they dont charge all that bullshit freight and all that other extra stuff. the place i got mine was del amo motor sports off the 405 exiting inglewood, they will actually price match otd.com, which i wish i wouldve known before i actually went and got mine :p

·
Registered
51 Posts
i ve heard of a place called otd...otd.com is where the site is. (out the door) they are pretty cheap cause they dont charge all that bullshit freight and all that other extra stuff. the place i got mine was del amo motor sports off the 405 exiting inglewood, they will actually price match otd.com, which i wish i wouldve known before i actually went and got mine :p
How much did you get yours for?

·
Premium Member
3,277 Posts
How much did you get yours for?
id rather not say man, lol i got that bad of a deal cause i was too eager and i wanted it right away. i didnt even shop around :p

·
Premium Member
3,277 Posts
otd cycle sports. $11k OTD for a k8 750. $9699 for a 600. Those where there prices 4 months ago.
totally off subject Driving Miss Daisy, but i just saw you are from lancaster...daaamn you hear about that kid who killed the mom and her 3 kids and lit the house on fire a couple days ago? thats some fucked up shit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
mferg-tsr
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing