Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...i am going to buy a set of Black Gilles ADjustable rearsets for my gsxr600, but the cheapest I have found them so far is $419 at kneedraggers.com. I don't expect to find them any cheaper, but it's worth a try to save a couple more bucks. Any ideas where else to look besides ebay...haha

-Matt

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
I got my Sato's cheaper than that!!

·
Registered
8,423 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
That's not a bad price...so they are used? hrm.....I can get those for 419 too..how about $350?

email me: [email protected]
They were bolted up for a 10 minute ride. i was selling the bike.. but i figured since i never tried rearsets on a bike and since i had a full arrow system sitting in a box.. i may as well install them the last 2 days i had it. so yeah they were used for about 5 km !
Ill stay firm at $375 incl shipping to where u are

let me know !

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hey guys...i am going to buy a set of Black Gilles ADjustable rearsets for my gsxr600, but the cheapest I have found them so far is $419 at kneedraggers.com. I don't expect to find them any cheaper, but it's worth a try to save a couple more bucks. Any ideas where else to look besides ebay...haha

-Matt
Matt,
I assume you tried EDR. ??? Eric (big Eric, not EDR Eric) has them on his 600 -- got them from EDR.
-Harp

·
Registered
335 Posts
ya but they want 499 i think....Kneedraggers.com has them fr 419.
Yep. That's a big difference... I'm surprised. Why not mention it to T-Bone and see what they can do. I'd pay 20, or so, bucks more to buy them locally just because I know I'd be getting their support. When Eric's peg snapped off in his low side last week, they pulled parts off of another bike just so he could ride the next day.
-Harp

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey is anyone using those that are going for $189........that price is killer but at the same time the old cliche of "you get what you pay for" comes to mind. But hey if they are just as smooth as the woodcrafts or the gilles or the vortex then i don't care about the name. Anyone that is actaully running them is urged to throw an opinion of them. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey is anyone using those that are going for $189........that price is killer but at the same time the old cliche of "you get what you pay for" comes to mind. But hey if they are just as smooth as the woodcrafts or the gilles or the vortex then i don't care about the name. Anyone that is actaully running them is urged to throw an opinion of them. Thanks in advance
I got them on my bike and haven't had ANY problems with them so far. Billet Aluminum and anondised black. Half the price of all the others posted on this post. I'm not knockin' the Giles or Satos but in my own opinion rear sets are rear sets. Adjustable, good grip with my Sidi's, and feel very SOLID/Stable when throwin it around. Shifts perfect every time. Save the money and spend it on another area of your bike.
[image]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.