Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i just got a 1999 GSXR 750 and im about to buy some things (Joe Rocket gloves,jacket,pants; Shoei helmet, frame sliders,wind screeen,stands. and was wondering if anyone knew some well priced online sites i can order these from. thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what are some awesome looking black textile pants? and a good looking Textile Jacket. also, are the stands worth getting?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm not sure about the textile pants, but I have Joe Rocket's textile Jacket, the Pheonix 2.0, I love it!! Also, I have a Pitt Bull stand for my rear wheel, it is awsome when you're working on your bike to have it up and level!

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Pretty tight frame sliders/bar-ends/spools here...

$75 US for all of it.
**Edit: sorry, 'all' meaning one set of each, 6 pieces total. Pic above shows two sets of sliders.

Email [email protected] (also his Paypal ID)

I bought spools from him and was thoroughly impressed. Arrived 4 days after ordering them.
Tell him Brolo sent ya.

[ 11-07-2002, 09:14 AM: Message edited by: Brolo ]

·
GSP 652
1,481 Posts
I'm new to this...why are there four frame sliders in that picture?

[ 11-07-2002, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: TransAmGT ]

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Originally posted by TransAmGT:
...why are there four frame sliders in that picture?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Simple, my bike is stretched.

That's the pic he emailed me that shows off the goods. The guy custom-makes the spools himself and that pic is a sample of what his stuff looks like. If you order the complete package from him ($75 US), you'd get six pieces in all (1 set spools, 1 set bar-ends, 1 set sliders).

I'm thinking of getting these myself then pulling off my red logos and replacing them with chrome ones.

PS- if you want just the spools, I know he sells them for $13 US, shipping included. I really like this guy's stuff. Good price and excellent quality.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts