Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi just wondering if anybody knows of any way to get cheap or free magazine subscription.... without recieving a truck load of junk mail ????

thanks

ps i was looking for scientific america (yeah I know..... I'm a geek)

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Hint around that a subscription would make a nice birthday present or something... Late father's day gift, etc.
It's the kind of gift that just keeps on giving all year long.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Lots of schools sell magazine subscriptions as a fund raiser...they are pretty cheap that way AND you are helping a good cause. If you know any little munchkins that are in school just wait til september....they will be hounding you to buy some.

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Phaedrus said:
Lots of schools sell magazine subscriptions as a fund raiser...they are pretty cheap that way AND you are helping a good cause. If you know any little munchkins that are in school just wait til september....they will be hounding you to buy some.
Thanks for the thought Phaedrus, I'll bring the kids around in a couple of months.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Knight2211 said:
Thanks for the thought Phaedrus, I'll bring the kids around in a couple of months.
Zoinks....I am a sucker for cute kids who come to my door too....they could probably sell me just about anything especially with the big blue eyes that your kids have!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts