·
Registered
505 Posts
DAMN that's CHEAP!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anybody ever order from these guys?I ordered the hugger from them just about 2 weeks ago,I have even emailed them and no answer so far.

·
Registered
10 Posts
They told me that it does not fit on a 05 GSXR600. From what I have read, should be the same situation for your bike. They didn't say whether or not they plan to have one for the newer models. Would be nice if they updated their site though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya,you could be right Michael,But when i look at that Gsxr1000 on there website that the hugger is displayed on,It looks almost identical to the back end of my bike,I.e the swingarm so i don't know why it would not fit?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ya,you could be right Michael,But when i look at that Gsxr1000 on there website that the hugger is displayed on,It looks almost identical to the back end of my bike,I.e the swingarm so i don't know why it would not fit?
They did not give me details on what is different. From looking at the picture, I am pretty sure that the bolt on the swimgarm does not match the location of the bolts on my 05 GSXR600 though. It looks higher up on the swingarm in the picture on their website than on my bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts