Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone point me in the right direction? So far i've found a vortex stator cover for about $165. Anyone got anything else? Thx

·
Registered
538 Posts
i sported a woodcraft on my 600k2... and of the two or three others i've seen, woodcraft IMO is best.. kneedraggers.com has it for $150

http://www.woodcraft-cfm.com/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=17298

would definitely buy again

oh yeah, they come in black too, with replaceable skid plates....IIRC, you track yours, right?

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I have the Woodcraft and for the extra bones it rocks because it has replacable skid plates. I will be getting their black rearsets as well. As for a good cheap one, NRC makes one that is good and is about OEM price if not a little less. Check out NRC at www.kneedraggers.com, a lot of racers on here are running them. Later,

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow thx for the PERFECT info. I was afraid someone would give me a link to replace the stock one I have with another stock one. I've been looking around but hadn't been satisfied from my own findings. I had checked kneedraggers, but didn't see them right off.

I've been wanting NRC so we'll have to see. I've not heard of woodcraft though.

thx again all!!

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
wow thx for the PERFECT info. I was afraid someone would give me a link to replace the stock one I have with another stock one. I've been looking around but hadn't been satisfied from my own findings. I had checked kneedraggers, but didn't see them right off.

I've been wanting NRC so we'll have to see. I've not heard of woodcraft though.

thx again all!!
NCR are good but look like shit since they are cast not billit.

I like and have the ones from www.factorypro.com but they are a little pricy.

njracer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.