Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so where you all at? new to this forum and new to riding trying to meet new people make some new riding buddies since my friends don't have bikes

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
North of sac here check out centralvalleyriders.com. Lots of us locals over there:punk. Fresno Modesto and whereabouts

·
Registered
202 Posts
what it do junkie..where you at, I'm in Clovis and I frequent the hills out here at least once a week

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im from tulare south of you guys and i will look that website up i currently bought a bike check Out my threads if you'd like i guess it hassles some serious work needed but i bought it to build it so once its done ill be down to ride!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im from visalia and +1 on centralvalleyriders.com Went a few weeks ago on a ride through oakhurst and yosemite, i rode 350 miles that saturday and had a blast in the hills. Went with the CVR peeps. What all do u need to do on your bike to get it road worthy? Also how old are ya?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Lompoc right here! We have a bike night every Thursday @ Starubucks around 730/8pm! We have a really good group of riders and about every other weekend we head down to the 33 in Ohai for some fun in the twisties. Me and my coworker are always down to go for a ride on the weekends and meet up! LETS DO IT!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts