Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you central Jersey guys know of shops with a big selection of suits? I'm not really good at picking things out online, i'd really like to touch and see them in person, also be able to get fitted for an accurate size.

I live in Hillsborough, (near where 78 and 287 cross). I'm willing to drive a bit for some place that has a good selection. I may order it online through STG but I wanna see it first.

Thanks!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Cycle Gear has them... I think they are in Edison.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cycle Gear has them... I think they are in Edison.
Yeah I used to use the one in Allentown, but all that carry now is Bilt, they'll still order stuff in, but I'd like to at least see some options before I order them otherwise I may as well just do it online.

If the one in Edison's any different let me know and I'll def head over.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Any of you central Jersey guys know of shops with a big selection of suits? I'm not really good at picking things out online, i'd really like to touch and see them in person, also be able to get fitted for an accurate size.

I live in Hillsborough, (near where 78 and 287 cross). I'm willing to drive a bit for some place that has a good selection. I may order it online through STG but I wanna see it first.

Thanks!

Im going to Motorcycle Mall tomorrow.. ill let you know about the selection.
they opened up their new building. So im sure they have it stocked to the max now.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ended up going to Revzilla in Philly last week. Really good customer service. Spent over an hour talking to the sales rep about my first track day tips and suggestions as well as his personal experiences!

Now I just gotta figure out how much I want to invest in a suit...?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts