Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CD\'S

I was hoping that some one could help me??? Please??? I need to know a good location to mount my CD player so that i can listen to it and also so that i can easily change out the CD'S while I'm goin down the road?!?!? Also do you think it will skip very bad or should i not worry???

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Re: CD\'S

I too was wondering if it was possible to listen to music while riding. Wouldnt a MP3 player be better? More music and less skip.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts

Don't mount it on the wheel. The wheel spinning will cancel out the CD spinning and the music won't play. Perhaps on your helment facesheild? That way you could see the buttons better...

·
Registered
2,358 Posts

I was wondering something similar, I figured I can put the dvd plaver in the seat hump, but the only place I can find for the screen obscures the instruments, is this a problem ?

·
Premium Member
566 Posts

It will skip to bad. We can get you a regular fm radio, with the xm satelite radio, just as good. we will need to mount the antena on the back of the bike, but that shouldn't be a problem. as long as the radio is not too deep, we can just cut a rectangle out of your gastank to mount it. just be sure not to fill all the way up with gas.

·
Registered
257 Posts

All kidding aside. My cell phone has an MP3 player. Works real good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts