Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else seen all the changes for 2009. Yamaha still has Lacombe but also picked up a 14 year old..Royce McLean and also seasoned rider Tony Kasper who apparently was racing in AMA.
Blackfoot/Picotte Suzuki have a complete face lift. Pascal himself is back in the saddle from what I hear and the biggest change I think is the addition of Brett McCormick. He apparently left Kawasaki...tired of being # 2 to Szoke.:eek:hmy I hope he kicks Szoke's ass next year.:punk
Chris Peris signed in the AMA with Erion Honda and who knows where Martin and McBride went.
Kawi did make an addition with Pro Rookie award winner Alex Welsh.
Should be an awesome season next year for sure...can't wait.:punk

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Has anyone else seen all the changes for 2009. Yamaha still has Lacombe but also picked up a 14 year old..Royce McLean and also seasoned rider Tony Kasper who apparently was racing in AMA.
Blackfoot/Picotte Suzuki have a complete face lift. Pascal himself is back in the saddle from what I hear and the biggest change I think is the addition of Brett McCormick. He apparently left Kawasaki...tired of being # 2 to Szoke.:eek:hmy I hope he kicks Szoke's ass next year.:punk
Chris Peris signed in the AMA with Erion Honda and who knows where Martin and McBride went.
Kawi did make an addition with Pro Rookie award winner Alex Welsh.
Should be an awesome season next year for sure...can't wait.:punk

Right on.:cheers I hope McCormick has a good season too. From what I gather the Christie kid got a ride with Honda. The kid was tearing it up at Shubie his first time out. Met him and his folks at the pre-national track days last summer and they are very friendly and down to earth people. Hope he does well too. You going to be doing some rounds this year Eddie?

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya Christie had talent for sure. Should cause the top 5-7 some grief for sure. Brian Blaaundraat got sponsored by Honda as well, so he will have another strong showing at Shubie this year for sure.
I am done for now man, sold the race bike about 2 months ago. Possibly next year but most likely looking like 2011 for another bike for me. No time for a while, working away alot. See ya around the track!

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
If anyone can post up when these races are on TV (if they are on TV and what channel) that would be great. I can never find them.

I think they are usually very delayed like Sept/Oct on TSN but I could be wrong. If I find out later and think of it I'll come back to the thread and post.

Eddie, the guy that bought your bike had it out at the track today. Was a good day, the first of the new ARL type trackdays. My first time on a bike this year and it physically beats the hell out of me but so much fun. Later man and hope you get back out asap.:cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts