Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
ummmmm me maybe we shall wait and see cant decide between there and bever for the wera round

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
i talked to Justin this week and he is going to be there this weekend along with Danny..... dunno he might be confused with the CCS weekend.

Gibby I thought you were coming down for this one too ?

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
so who is going at the end of this month?
pre reg is going in the mail in about 5 minutes.. gonna run gto, and unsb..
I guess since I pre registered a while back that you will be BEHIND me on the grid.

You gotta be careful when passing me too since I've been studying up on Rossi's last corner move.

I'm in Formula 40, GTO, MWGP, MWSB & HWSB.

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
so who is going at the end of this month?
pre reg is going in the mail in about 5 minutes.. gonna run gto, and unsb..
I guess since I pre registered a while back that you will be BEHIND me on the grid.

You gotta be careful when passing me too since I've been studying up on Rossi's last corner move.

I'm in Formula 40, GTO, MWGP, MWSB & HWSB.
OOPS, my bad. That last one should be HWSS not SB.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
PUNKS...I'll prolly jus be spectatin this one...PIT BITCH FOR HIRE...!!!

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Ack i dontknow as of right now its very up in the air. I am getting back from vaction late on friday so if i go i would get there on saturday night but its still in the air.

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
Going to a race weekend and spectating? What the fuck is that?

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
Justin is going this weekend also., he is leaving tonight.,

have fun there .,
How many bikes is he bringing down there??

hmmmmmmm.....3 days....my best guess is 3 bikes.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Going to a race weekend and spectating? What the fuck is that?
Can't be out on the track wondering if some pervert is gonna scoop him up and haul ass while I'm having fun...(Not the fatherly thing to do) So I told him we can go spectate and take some pics of my own for you punks...Prolly drive the Miata up there...Sshhh...Don't tell LIB...hehehe...

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
thats alright.. we will be in gto together.
Nope, I'm a yellow plate sallie
and they don't let me run with you white plated racer eliteists except in the Formula 40 (and you're still wet behind the ears so you don't qualify to run that with us old geezers).

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
I usually pit down by the tech station but everyone here seems to prefer more towards the center back by the woods. I didn't pit with the GDC group last year. I met them for the first time last April after I had already set up and on the FUSA weekend I got there late and couldn't find anything even on the pavement (I wound up right next to the dyno
in the gravel). I'll take off on Friday afternoon to head up since it's only 2.5 hours for me. At least there aren't any cicadas this time.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts