Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going?

Not sure what I'm doing yet but if I can work it out, I'll be down on Friday. Still not sure if I want to do 3 or 4 races on Sat or the TC on Sunday.

Regardless, this will be my first time on the track this year (not including the 2 days I did with Track Tactic's at Beverun). The rust is thick!:lol

·
Banned
10,466 Posts
I'm going to the CCS races at NJMP on the 14th and 15th :shifty lol...nah but they do have the dates a little screwy....it's the 14th and 15th (Sat and Sun) not Sun and Mon.

I'll be there Sunday only though :( got a wedding on the 14th.

:cheers see ya there!

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Posting in the wrong area, got the dates wrong... what a mess.

And yeah, I will be down Friday-Sunday. :punk
The Club Racer section is a freaking ghost town....more traffic here. As for the dates, I printed out a schedule and that's whats printed on the stupid thing.

How about you do the team challenge with me? Whoever finishes 1st buys the other guys tires? You up for the challenge Kit Kat???:chucks:lol:lmao

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,178 Posts
How about you do the team challenge with me? Whoever finishes 1st buys the other guys tires? You up for the challenge Kit Kat???:chucks:lol:lmao
65 laps? PASS! You trying to kill me grandpa? :lmao

I'll be there, sniffing MR12 from the Experts all weekend.
:yumyum

·
AKA Pee Wee Herman
6,092 Posts
So I think I am not riding until I get a Brembo master, which will probably not be before the 21st.

I think that less required effort to pull on the lever will make a HUGE difference in my riding. After that first race I am almost ashamed of the fact that I couldnt even finish 4 laps at a race pace.

Thought this was the N/E thread, but oh well, same difference.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts
I'm still convinced the reason Bob crashed out of the GTU race back in May was because he was too tired to finish and pull in so he decided to just take a nap going into T1 on lap 8 or 9 I think it was :D

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,178 Posts
I think that less required effort to pull on the lever will make a HUGE difference in my riding. After that first race I am almost ashamed of the fact that I couldnt even finish 4 laps at a race pace.
You mean front of red group pace ;)

A Brembo isn't going to help you with your issue.

I'm still convinced the reason Bob crashed out of the GTU race back in May was because he was too tired to finish and pull in so he decided to just take a nap going into T1 on lap 8 or 9 I think it was :D
:lol

·
AKA Pee Wee Herman
6,092 Posts
You mean front of red group pace ;)

A Brembo isn't going to help you with your issue.

:lol
My issue of not being able to brake after a few hard laps??

I can ride a whole session at lightning no problems, less braking, I can ride all day on the street with no problem, less hard braking. Its when I get to t-bolt that I cant run a full session unless I back my pace way down, and brake earlier, because I lose confidence in my ability to pull the brake lever in when the time comes.

I dont know if it is gonna cure my problem, but I think its worth a shot until I get surgery.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts
It's all in your head......and manifesting in your hand.

Kinda like masturbation.

·
Not the powers that be, not even close.
23,092 Posts
I will be there to watch, my wrist is still 75%. I am afraid of signing up and getting hurt if I overestimate my capabilities yet, or wasting money and not being able to do it.

What garages did you guys get? Box of coffee?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts