Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't see much here about ccmhunt (Chris) and i do not know where to begin. Chris always goes way above and beyond to help out his customers and fellow riders. He makes himself available to you in ever way, through the forum, personal cell number, etc.. Chris has given me lot's of info as well as the srad forum, and has gone above and beyond to get me back on the road, and for that i am truly grateful too him :cheers Keep up the great work Chris and look forward to learning all that i can from you, and doing plenty more business with you. :punk

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have to second the sentiments expressed above.
Have managed to get clean, rebuild, sync and put a Factory Pro Jet kit in my bike (having never touched a set of carbs in my life!) all with Chris' help.

I'm out in Spain at the moment, miles away from what seems like the rest of the world, so parts have normally taken around a week and a half to two weeks to reach me from the UK! (quite unbelievable). Chris sends stuff on the *same day* - sometimes within hours of requests, which has always meant his parcels have arrived within 5 working days from the US (I've no doubt that 3-4 of those days are down to the Spanish postal system... don't get me started!!).

To summarise. I echo everything said above. Great guy delivering great parts with ruthless efficiency, ALWAYS followed up by a great walkthrough of any problems you have.

·
Premium Member
11,213 Posts
The best part is... Your bikes run great, THAT'S why I spend all this time on the srad forum diagnosing, pm'ing, endless texts and calls.... You guys are the best.
Thanks!

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
It's good to finally see CCM get some well deserved recognition for all the time & effort he puts into this site and his work.
Knowledgeable & proficient is what he is and has helped nurse many a members ailing srad back to health.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts