Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
Bro go to the hospital! Just to do a check over, plus they can medicate you.

How did you wreck?

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
ay daytona when i was out cold for a it. we went drinking......once i got out of the infield care center

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol, i guess im not to dain bramaged, i got fourth place in my race today!!!!! friday i washed the front out pretty hard going into three, the bike held up well and i was able to get it back together for like two sessions yesterday and then morning practice and my nervice race today. i ran a best lap of 1:39.182 which isnt very great but the guy who got first ran a 1:37something er other so im not super far off. cheers guys.

·
.............OG
37,640 Posts
lol, i guess im not to dain bramaged, i got fourth place in my race today!!!!! friday i washed the front out pretty hard going into three, the bike held up well and i was able to get it back together for like two sessions yesterday and then morning practice and my nervice race today. i ran a best lap of 1:39.182 which isnt very great but the guy who got first ran a 1:37something er other so im not super far off. cheers guys.
good job on 4th.. Jeremy Toye and Jason Perez ran some 21's..

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
good job on 4th.. Jeremy Toye and Jason Perez ran some 21's..
And Steve Rapp has the track record at 1:19.081 or sumpin like that....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts