Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I got some of that Carbon build up stuff on my valves because my laptop told me they were sticking, if I use a little valve grinding compound in with my oil this should help right!!
I will let you know how this worked for me.

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts
fraggle's method works.. but i myself like to save the carbon.. youre off to a good start with the grinding compund in the oil.. but save the oil!!! strain it through a cheese cloth. it will collect all the carbon. now go get some old tshirts and soak it with some alcohol(vodka or gin that frag stated) and viola!! you have instant homemade carbon fiber. you can make all kindas a shit with it. lay it over your front fender and youll have acarbon one when it dries..

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
Carbon is the basis for life. I think there is a culture of new life starting in your valves. As we know genocide is wrong, so maybe you should let them grow a bit and see what evolves. Give them the choice of what is known in some cultures as the "coming of the great white eraser" (with ref to above).

Apart from that I believe the troll gods might have something to do with it.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
nooooooooooooooo

Carbon is the stuff they use in pencils so that they make a mark, right ?

All you need to do, is go to K-Mart and by a jumbo box of erasers, take your spark plusg out, and chop the erasers into small pieces, and fill each of the cylinders with bits of erasers.

Pour some alchohol in there (Vodka should be fine - if you can't find any ask your mom for some Gin), pop the plugs back in, and thumb that starter motor.

You may find it takes a few times to start it, but once it starts, rev it around to the red line, and hold it there for ten minutes whilst it erases all of the carbon.

HTH

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
I personally think it would work better if you just dump all those eraser grindings in the ram air tubes, It will clean her right up

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
Originally posted by BAHAMADON:
PENCILS ARE MADE FROM CARBON, DUMMY.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I know pencils are made from carbon, but are you saying that life is based on pencils, cause that would explain a lot of things about some of those supermodels...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts