Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know the the setting and how to check float levels.

also where to buy service manual my local dealer charged and arm and a leg then said it was back ordered

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Moving this over to the 'Oil Cooled' section for the carb question, and look in the for sale section for the manual, choclocto or something like that, just do a search.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks i noticed one thing when setting the float the front plasic of the housing mech. seems to pull away from the base of the carb giving several mm of difference. have you noticed this before? i set it with light pressure on the front to keep it seated on the carb base

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Originally posted by wizard racing:
thanks i noticed one thing when setting the float the front plasic of the housing mech. seems to pull away from the base of the carb giving several mm of difference. have you noticed this before? i set it with light pressure on the front to keep it seated on the carb base
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yeah, that's the way to do it. The float bowl usually holds that frame in place when it's assembled... but when you're setting it, you have to hold that down by hand or figure some creative way to clamp it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts