Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,753 Posts
Great editing.... except what's with all the 'dancing'? Editing, in concept, is to keep the project interesting to the viewers. I gave-up 1/2 way because seriously, there was more of you 'dancing' than there was interesting footage.

That's intended to be constructive criticism. Great job.... wish I could chop video like that :thumbup

BTW: you really aint that great a dancer :biggrin

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,916 Posts
I really don't understand what was going on there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great editing.... except what's with all the 'dancing'? Editing, in concept, is to keep the project interesting to the viewers. I gave-up 1/2 way because seriously, there was more of you 'dancing' than there was interesting footage.

That's intended to be constructive criticism. Great job.... wish I could chop video like that :thumbup

BTW: you really aint that great a dancer :biggrin
Haha...Thanks!

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
Made it 59 sec. thought this was suppose to be a riding video . Guess I was wrong . :wink2: And I might as well say it now because I was going to say it anyways . Take the knee dragging to the track where it belongs . Carry on with your dance off now .

·
LOVES old ass '85-'92 GSXR's,HATES new GSXR's
438 Posts
The editing is fine, your dance was cool, but I coulnd't stand this helmet... Damn, looks so retarded hahaha, sorry, I had to say it :D
But the rest of the clip was pretty nice!
Nice road also, I wish I could ride something like that, too bad I live in Poland...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts