Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am a newbie and cant Post some parts that I have for sale on on the classified section. What can I do to be able to post there? thanks

·
Douchebag with false sense of racial superiority
2,124 Posts
to be a premium member, you have to pay $15 for either one year or $40 for lifetime membership

click the link on the left underneath "User CP" that says "Premium Members" for more info

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Gentlemen,thank-you for handling this for me:cheers :biggrin

Yes,you must be a paid site supporter in order to post F/S&WTB etc. And if you post them outside of the classified section you will be violating forum policy&subject to going camping with a large Nordic behemoth known simply as SVS.
Beware the Viking :hide

·
Viking Foreign Affairs Attaché
4,047 Posts

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Strong first post. :lmao
He plotted and planned accordingly for almost 2.5years,lurking daily behind a cloak of secrecy for hours on end before siezing the perfect opportunity to......make his very first post:lmao

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Strong first post. :lmao
He plotted and planned accordingly for almost 2.5years,lurking daily behind a cloak of secrecy for hours on end before siezing the perfect opportunity to......make his very first post:lmao

:lmao That's exactly what I was thinking.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

:lmao That's exactly what I was thinking.
Question of the day is: will he wait 2.5yrs from today and post his reply and make his 2nd post??:lol

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Question of the day is: will he wait 2.5yrs from today and post his reply and make his 2nd post??:lol
2 1/2 years from now it will be, "You guys are assholes, bunch of nutswingers". :lmao

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,745 Posts
StarRaVenRiDeR prolly signed-up 2 1/2 yrs ago to sell something. He still has the item and refuses to pony-up the $15 :lol

When I bought my k6 1000 last july, that $15 let me re-cupe a BUNCH of cash, selling off the exhaust & some other stuff it came with. gdc ROCKS as an online marketplace.... for gsxr stuff, anyway.

Anyone who gets sand in their vagina about $15 is a retard. And a cheap-ass. :facepalm

1 - 18 of 18 Posts