Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to figure out how to post on the classifieds, I give up. I have a set of nice 38mm carbs off of a 95 gsxr750 and a petcock and filter from the same. I would like to get $85 for the carbs and $20 for the petcock. please email me if your interested. If you happen to know how to post in the classifieds section I would be interested in knowing that too.
Isaac

·
Premium Member
7,715 Posts
You need a Red "R" dude..

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well I did send in $20 through paypal to support the site over 2 months ago and still havent got an "R" so I still dont know what else I need to do

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The petcock didnt leak. Im pretty sure they are the same, maybe someone here knows for sure though.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually now that I think about it the petcock came from a 94 so it should be the same.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im not sure about the 1000 but the 750 cali model came with 36's.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PM's replied too. Please email me instead of PM. I also have a brand new complete wiring harness. Ill let it go for $125 of anyone needs it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Can the harness be used on a 95 1100....My bike really needs an overhaul...alot of tape is barely holding it together..

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The carbs are sold and the petcock is pending. Im checking on compatability with the wiring harness for you right now.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The harness's have different part numbers but look identical. It may just be the fuse box. These harness's are pretty expensive so if you need one it might be a good idea to at least try it. If it doesnt work you could allways sell it to someone on here. Let me know.
Isaac

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
No ,Cali. models only came with 36's. Didn't matter if 750 or 1100. You would be advised to buy the intake manifold's for a 49 state 750 to put those 38's on your 1100 though. Not necessary but makes life alot easier when trying to install carburetor's.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts