Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ca n anyone recommend a dealer in Canada that does corespondence with customers in the USA,if so can you list a phone #,need some parts for 40 mm cv carbs. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Richmond Motor Sports - 604-276-8513

They are in Richmond (duh
) BC, a city just south of Vancouver. I've dealt with their parts people for years and have no complaints. Good luck, and yes, they do have parts for the 40mm beasties.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info,I just p/up a set of 40mm cvs' with a stage 1 factory pro jet kit,any idea how much of a power increase there will be.I'm hoping for at least 10 hp peak and maybe 5-6 from 4000rpm to 9000rpm.

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
I think those numbers are very realistic, so long as your bike isn't a California model, in which case you would need to tweak some more.

You would do well to dyno tune the bike once you have them bolted on.

Enjoh, and post some results

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
I can vouch for Ben at North Shore. There really isn't much that he doesn't know about GSXR's, be they old skool Limited Editions or the latest 1000's. Just be polite and have your questions down right, since he is normally getting bombed on the phone (he does the parts as well as a lot of other shit). I don't go there any more just since its toooo far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.