Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn, I've been looking to buy a camcorder and there isn't too much available in the stores right now and nobody wants to deal the ones that are there. Anyone know of a reputable online electronics store that would stock camcorders? Looking at the panasonic pv-gs150, sony dcr-dvd403 and the 203. I tried to google it but I seem to get tons of links to ebay, bidrite blah blah. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply, looks as though I found what I'm looking for in the Panasonic PV-GS250. It has the AV input so I'll eventually be able to get the lipstick cam and take some good onboard moto video.

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually it's more often called a bullet cam but that is what I've seen in the last thread concerning these cams.

·
Registered
462 Posts
what about that mini cam by samsung it.s for ex. sports he he he it,s like a 6in one looks cool weather proof, size or smaller than a pack of smokes and the lens is helmet mountable or where ever i think it,s a 905 sport , not sure looks good very discreet and fexible any of the big dealers will have it around 800 $$$

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I know what one you are talking about, pretty cool. I think future shop had them for around what you said $700-800. I'm sure the video quality is ok but the size and convenience are its selling points.

·
Registered
545 Posts
A friend has buy it, test it and return it..
the quality sucks for the price.

for 200$ less you can have a Canon ZR200(with remote or ZR100 whitout) and a ebay bulletcam.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts