Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch some of this show on Netflix :surprise: & you will think twice the next time you are riding on the street. I can't believe these people have a drivers license.

Skip to 26 minutes.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Honestly, what do you expect as they probably learned to drive on "Grand Theft Auto"? Reminds me of this except no one REALLY gets hurt unlike that poor Mustang.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Whats @le skid have to say about this???? Im surprised his ears didnt perk up immediately when odfart01 typed: Canada in the title :lol

And I'd like to hear what @cainyboy has to say about the Canadian/French twat drivers :fact

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Whats @le skid have to say about this???? Im surprised his ears didnt perk up immediately when odfart01 typed: Canada in the title :lol

And I'd like to hear what @cainyboy has to say about the Canadian/French twat drivers :fact
Not sticking up for CaNucks, but I liked their shoes >:)

·
Calamari
306 Posts
meh..

i failed my drivers test like 3 times... figure that out.
Self explanatory.

They should do an episode in the Czech Republic. People here have no respect for the law. It comes from the post communist era mentality. Finally free from communism, they drive to prove they are free and defy the laws constantly. The police here are also quite lax in enforcing traffic laws. Motorcyclists are referred to as "organ donors" here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts