Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is any on e else looking to buy a new super sport exhaust for thier oil cooled? i need one for my 11. how do we get a group deal going? $$$$$$ burning a hole in my shorts!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
buy a hindle.

my whole system weighs only 8lbs with the Ti can.
it is a stainless steel 4-2-1 system which builds better midrange torque than the V&H.
A guy I know that has a V&H on his FJ1100, and he has to reweld and paint it every spring, or else it will rust away to nothing.

plus hindles are cheap compared to the other competition.

[ 06-17-2002, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: karl_1052 ]

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Originally posted by BBWATERCOOL:
if it's three of you guys that want hindles or any other pipe give me a call and i will give you a super discount....

thanks,
dwayne
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">then he will buy ad space

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Gixxer:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by BBWATERCOOL:
if it's three of you guys that want hindles or any other pipe give me a call and i will give you a super discount....

thanks,
dwayne
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">then he will buy ad space
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">And give you a Hindle too...(isn't there a D&D on it now?)

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Hey Karl_1052...take that Hindle off and clean the oil off'n that motor befor it drips on the purty stainless steel header...which will get stained.(I'm still trying to figure that one out)

·
Registered
255 Posts
hindle, hindle, hindle.......I agree hindle pipes are sweeeeet! However, V+H supersports with race baffles sound soooooooo MEAN!!!! and you really can't beat the price. If and when I put my 891100 back on the street I'm going with a new vance and hines supersport

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Originally posted by oldskoolgix:
hindle, hindle, hindle.......I agree hindle pipes are sweeeeet! However, V+H supersports with race baffles sound soooooooo MEAN!!!! and you really can't beat the price. If and when I put my 891100 back on the street I'm going with a new vance and hines supersport

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sure...but you're just looking to go faster than us.

·
Banned
982 Posts
You Guys Are Really Stupid!![That sidewider is Good~But E-mail Me on Your Year Pipe!

PAINT JOBS CALLL FOR PRICE!!!!!!!!!!(201)372-0551

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Yeah ,umm nice drag pipe, but I tend to go around corners...

-Karl
btw, I will take 8lbs total weight for the system over sounding good any day...

·
Registered
461 Posts
Originally posted by Simon Orttan:
Hey Karl_1052...take that Hindle off and clean the oil off'n that motor befor it drips on the purty stainless steel header...which will get stained.(I'm still trying to figure that one out)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">no need to clean it, Mr. 1052 decided to lose all oil pressure, so the coswrths I got off ebay are going in. looking for 130-140hp nesxt year(with a clean motor;))

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Yeah, I would go in on a group buiy on a Hindle...
-Karl

·
Registered
178 Posts
Originally posted by oldskoolgix:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">hey oldskoolgix, i dragrace too, and for the money, the hindle will be lighter, have more performance, and sound better than a vance&hines supersport. i am not saying anything bad about the supersport pipe, but the hindle or the akrapovic are newer aged pipes that give better performance. honestly, i think the d&d pipes sound the best, but they are not a quality pipe in my opinion.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I agree with all of you guys.......I think Hindle pipes are top notch! I went to there web site and they are not much more than a supersport....If I were to put my 89 back on the street I would have to consider Hindle no question.... However I bought a supersport for an 87 750 I used to have and liked it very much. The headers tend to rust though

For dragracing I'm gonna keep my sidewinder on

·
Registered
255 Posts
This is the pipe my 89 had on it when I bought it.....Micron.....mmmmmmm I didn't like it at all. Anyone wanna but it? (the pipe that is)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts