Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in a collision and my brother took the battery out along with unplugging some wires that plug into the main harness coming from the motor thinking it would stop someone from trying to steal it and I guess it runs my fuel pump and all that stuff but I don't know what then wires are called to be able to get another set of them, my bike won't run without it my buddy tried crossing the starter over but it still wouldn't fire I guess because the fuel pump wasn't plugged in along with whatever the other plugs go too,i have a video of them but see no place to upload it, it is a 2014 GSXR 600 I know one of the plugs is a seven pin plug there all right near the battery.

·
Registered
GSX-R 1000 2014 L4 in the Netherlands
103 Posts
Pictures are possible after more post so just mention something about the weather and tire polish.
A picture would help, some plugs are unused but for the rest it is pretty simple and some plugs change wire color so no logic there.
If you have it all it should be no problem plugging back in but maybe I don't get it , your brother released the connector plugs, then you are missing some, is your brother an idiot? where are the wires?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
All the pictures below go together from that one harness I just can't find out what plus into them its something my brother done without me there and bike won't start since there not plugged in the taillights also run off from it. I just need to know what they plug into so I can order it he had them on plugged in like 2 minutes and the battery removed

·
Registered
103 Posts
The white one is dealer plug/unused (below #28 mode selection coupler) , we need a schematic for this model.
The closed boxes are relays, good as they are:

Is there a tip over sensor in that needs horizontal position? #27 = To = tip over? 🎯

I see it in your picture so it is there, but I think it should be like in the manual picture (UP)

If there is no way to attach it to something you must be missing a box?
Do you have the colors of the 7 pin plug (white, ... ?)
If it is just the rear tail lights it should run without , maybe it was lost, see picture below.

(is under tank) The control unit Fi ECU is not in the rear near battery?, should have more cables anyway.

Maybe another 600 owner knows it?, I don't have that one on my 2014 1000
step 1, find the gsx 600 750 service manual PDF

But that is no color and no schematic. (?)

Maybe a fiche shows a box in that location:

is #15 missing

3685914J00
Wire,rear comb

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thanks, perfect fit, gives signal to ecu:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So what exactly do I need does anyone know?I have a video I just had to screenshot part of it and upload it cuz didn't know how to upload a video

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Right I got the relay part but what about the rest of the plugs my fuel pump ain't kicking on,won't turn over unless my buddy crosses the solenoid over but then it still won't start I think those plugs have something to do with it?you would think all them wires would plug into something because they run from the main harness near the airbox to near the battery & then they are just sitting there near the starter silenoid/fuse box then the tail light plugs run off from there and go back toward the rear.im not that experienced with gsxrs this is my first one or these newer bikes, I know even a taillight can cause the fi light to come on and the bike to die out

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So it runs the fuel pump and the starter & the flashers? whats the white 4 prong plug go to and the other big plug,are they all just relays?

·
Registered
270 Posts
So it runs the fuel pump and the starter & the flashers? whats the white 4 prong plug go to and the other big plug,are they all just relays?
Yes. And the ECU and the Coils too.

Unsure on the white plug but guessing cooling fan relay. @2014wiringswitch says unused dealer plug. Either way, I don't believe you need it connected to start the bike.

Other big plug with the "UP"? Tip Over Sensor. See Below.
Is there a tip over sensor in that needs horizontal position? #27 = To = tip over? 🎯

I see it in your picture so it is there, but I think it should be like in the manual picture (UP)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was in a collision and my brother took the battery out along with unplugging some wires that plug into the main harness coming from the motor thinking it would stop someone from trying to steal it and I guess it runs my fuel pump and all that stuff but I don't know what then wires are called to be able to get another set of them, my bike won't run without it my buddy tried crossing the starter over but it still wouldn't fire I guess because the fuel pump wasn't plugged in along with whatever the other plugs go too,i have a video of them but see no place to upload it, it is a 2014 GSXR 600 I know one of the plugs is a seven pin plug there all right near the battery.
Ive always found it easier to replace all with a new harness? It may be more cost but worth it?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
2014wiringswitch its hard to see from the black picture i think theres two big plugs plus the 4 prong white one and the ones that run to the tail light besides the other relays & fuse boz and battery terminals,do you have a email or something I can't contact you to send you the video so you can see it all.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
unlimited r.c what you mean replace with a new harness i thought I already have the harness all I need to know was where the main harness comes out right at the battery there is 4 or 5 us ,and I don't know what they plug into unless it relays the 2014wiringswitch said.i wish I had a 2014 600 beside mine to look at which it says it goes from 2011 -2019 gsxr 600

1 - 20 of 21 Posts