Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
It looks funny without them and I wouldn't do it. It keeps all of the big shit out of your airbox.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
You need to put one of those screens on your ass so it will stop your head from going up it!

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
That would be CNY's boyfriends fist that is usually up his ass!

·
Registered
6,380 Posts

This is gonna be my new favorite thread!!!
Like the "hello........" thread??

·
Registered
441 Posts
Atleast S2k4unv is smart enough to realize it was a joke. Man, do you freaks have stock in GDC? Bunch of serious sob's. Midge, what kind of cheese? And Rob....sorry I insulted your expert knowledge in the field of sliders. TIme to move on chief. Man if you dwell on that so much, I'd hate to see ya when I bury my meat in your gf's mouth.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Atleast S2k4unv is smart enough to realize it was a joke. Man, do you freaks have stock in GDC? Bunch of serious sob's. Midge, what kind of cheese? And Rob....sorry I insulted your expert knowledge in the field of sliders. TIme to move on chief. Man if you dwell on that so much, I'd hate to see ya when I bury my meat in your gf's mouth.
Damn.... I was dwelling on something and I didn't even know it!!

Ahhhhhhhh....... multi-tasking!

Serious............ Me???????

Assumptions will end up making you look like a retard!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Does it matter if I look like a retard on the net? lol If I do, so be it. I kinda like it. We celebrated Cinco de mayo at work today. I asked one of the AP girls if I could eat her taco. Damn this girl is hot. I have a strict rule not to date girls at work because it does go bad.....but damn is she smokin hot. Whatcha think?

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Smokin hot........ go for the taco!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.