Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I know this is one of the most posted subjects but please bear with me. I have a k5 1k and like the stock looks, but want some good sound. Thinking Yosh slip on. Can anyone tell me if I can do it myself and the basics of how to? Also which pipe would be right. Thanks.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its not hard man. but if you have to ask, you probably cant do it.
Well seeing as how I never did one before, I asked. Ive taken motors out of cars and shit like that so Im not all thumbs. As to your attitude, go fuck yourself big guy.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
I never did it before either and it took me a total of about 45 minutes to do the whole task (i.e. removing the fairing, fussing with the SET cables, puting on the new pipe, pulling the wire from the ECU and putting it all back together again).

·
Registered
466 Posts
+1

·
Registered
432 Posts
+1
How about "its not hard man. but if you have to ask, you probably shouldnt attempt it."

·
Registered
466 Posts
Your right, that's closer to positive reinforcement.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Well seeing as how I never did one before, I asked. Ive taken motors out of cars and shit like that so Im not all thumbs. As to your attitude, go fuck yourself big guy.
obviously youre a dumb fuck and dont know what youre doing. sure, youre a keyboard warrior. i know your kind, youve taken out ENGINES(yes, its an engine you ******. cars dont have motors powering the wheels unless they are hybrids)

this is the internet. youre asking how to put an exhaust pipe on, which consists of like 5 bolts and slipping a pipe on... and any ******(you) can say they have taken ENGINES out, but the reality is... if you knew anything about mechanical shit, you wouldnt be asking if you can do this or how to do it. so go fuck yourself, ill stick to skull fucking your wife asshole.

·
Registered
432 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
cars have motors, starter motors, widshield wiper motors, widow motors(if ya got power windows)
if youre talking to me, can you read? i said powering the wheels... might want to brush up on those reading comprehension skills there pal.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
obviously youre a dumb fuck and dont know what youre doing. sure, youre a keyboard warrior. i know your kind, youve taken out ENGINES(yes, its an engine you ******. cars dont have motors powering the wheels unless they are hybrids)

this is the internet. youre asking how to put an exhaust pipe on, which consists of like 5 bolts and slipping a pipe on... and any ******(you) can say they have taken ENGINES out, but the reality is... if you knew anything about mechanical shit, you wouldnt be asking if you can do this or how to do it. so go fuck yourself, ill stick to skull fucking your wife asshole.

What kind of motor oil do you use? j/k Blackie. weeeeee

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.