Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I'm not a savior!!!
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't used the classifieds in a LONG time. I just got billed automatically for 15 bucks. How can I get a refund for this?

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Most likely can't.
Sucks!
Go figure out the auto payments now, or in a year you'll be pissed once again.
Site questions section, would probably net an answer from a mod , or admin tho.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Yea. Not sure...Lil late here. My searching skills may be down.., but...You need to go log into to paypal ultimately, to get the auto payment gone.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
I told you this lat year May when you wanted to cancel. You need to stop through paypal recurring payments but I'm guessing you'll be back May 2020 wanting to cancel yet again.

·
Administrator
13,253 Posts
Not going to happen , if youve given permission for payments to come out and you haven’t stopped it on your end ... nothing we can do sorry

·
Uses squid tentacles as a butt-plug
262 Posts
Maybe your looking at it wrong. I see the money as supporting the site not just for access to classifieds. There are classifieds sites ebay, craigslist etc that I would go to if I didnt want to support the site and knowledge it provides...

·
Super Moderator
14,937 Posts
The knowledge thrown around this site is priceless. I still learn new shit every day here.

·
262 Posts
I cant find any site questions section either. I thought it was a one time payment to get the yellow r? Is this correct? I cant find the info.
Yes "Gold" id a one time payment I believe $40 USD or something like that and "Silver" is annual $15 USD.

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,742 Posts
The knowledge thrown around this site is priceless. I still learn new shit every day here.
I'm just here for the manly hook-ups and camping invites.

I cant find any site questions section either. I thought it was a one time payment to get the yellow r? Is this correct? I cant find the info.
Yeah when I signed-up, $15/yr or $40 for life wasn't exactly a tough call.

·
262 Posts

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,742 Posts
I told you this lat year May when you wanted to cancel. You need to stop through paypal recurring payments but I'm guessing you'll be back May 2020 wanting to cancel yet again.

So where have you been, young lady?

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
So where have you been, young lady?
I shouldn't have let this guy bait me but when I got a notification I was quoted on this, I had to look. Immediately I remembered answering this same question last year and just couldn't resist. Of all the "You have been quoted" notifications it was this one I couldn't resist...guess I will never change.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
10 Participants
Samantha750
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing