Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stuffin around to get my posts up..altyhough I have an exhaust that belongs on a tlr1000 on my GSX-R250....im sure that gotta be worth somthing

------------------

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jasper:
Just stuffin around to get my posts up..altyhough I have an exhaust that belongs on a tlr1000 on my GSX-R250....im sure that gotta be worth somthing

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Geeeeez Jasper, no no no no!!!!! Being able to successfully fit a square peg into a round hole (TLR pipe into GSXR250) shows ABILITY, not squid-dom. You need to write a post that, in very halting speech (dunno, you figure it out
) 'How do you fit TL pipes to a GXRS Suzuki'.

Now, note how I left out the actual models, so that if anyone wants to help they have to ask basic questions. Also, you don't spec where the problem is etc etc etc. Please note the 'GXRS' typo. Ooooh, bad one

Good luck with your squid-dom, you've definitely got a ways to go.
(actually, don't know what count you need, but responding to this post should give you a freebie!)

------------------
Fat Bastard's bike: '93 GSXR1100wp CDN version w/ thoroughly ridiculous # of mods :)

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
i bet he used the duct-tape and sledge hammer method. only the best are familiar with those black arts.
Hotrod

------------------

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Hotrod, you been through my toolkit again? At least you didn't take my rusty, snapped hacksaw blade (doubles as a screwdriver)

------------------

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)"

·
Registered
507 Posts
always use a big hammer, that'll fix it every time, or at least make you feel better after a couple swings. hehehe.

------------------

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You would be supprised what you can do with a mig weilder and a gas set

the pipe is not an catual TLR pipe but a custom one built up by my friend. I has a 2 inch inlet and a 2 1/2 inch tip so it is actualy BIGGER than the stock tlr one :p

Check out the pics at : http://pimp.yermommashouse.net/jasper69/

------------------

·
Registered
815 Posts
link no longer available
:dunno
I got a stock set of mufflers for a road king that I debaffled and was lookin for ideas on how to mount them on my gxsr under the tail.
I think the dual chrome setup will look sweat!
I want to use muffler clamps so as not to weld and wuz wondering if a x pipe would give me more power than a y pipe splitter??

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
link no longer available
:dunno
I got a stock set of mufflers for a road king that I debaffled and was lookin for ideas on how to mount them on my gxsr under the tail.
I think the dual chrome setup will look sweat!
I want to use muffler clamps so as not to weld and wuz wondering if a x pipe would give me more power than a y pipe splitter??
You need an O-pipe to connect those bad boys up:

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=2

And just use duct tape, works fine :cool

·
Registered
34,392 Posts
Damn, that is some resurrection for you. 2001 :eek

·
Registered
889 Posts
damn too bad putting a tl muffler on a gsxr250 is common place now days. this thread ftl

·
Registered
34,392 Posts
Ah Zip ties are Bikers gold......

Long live the zip tie.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts