Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just wondering if anyone in the uk/europe can help me out. I want to buy a dainese Jacket. our suppliers here in canada SUCK
i dotn really want to get one from the states cuz theres no distributor there and availability sucks ass too.

What i am asking is for someone to buy me the jacket. i can paypal the funds before hand... and shipped to me. OR, i can just buy the jacket from a distributor there and have it shipped to you.. where i would ask you to repackage the jacket and ship to me in canada. I need it repackaged so theres no invoice and i need the insurance to read like $50 so i save all tax/duty when it enters canada. i will obviously pay any shipping costs, and also a little extra just for the help.

The jacket i want is the Dainese G. Kirishima pelle.. size 48 euro.. here's a pic

if someone can help me through this i would SOO appreciate it !!!!!!

plz and thanks.
Mike
[email protected]

plz plz plz..!!!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi! thanx for the reply. there are other colour combos but that's the one i want so it matches with my schwantz arai helmet. i do have a website that has it for sale, its in belgium. i can have it paid for and shipped out.. if you could dig around to see what the best price for me would be ... that would be awesome!!!

the best price i found so far... actually the only one so far after just 5 mins of searching is this one...

http://www.dainese.be/prices/motorcycling.htm

something to start on i guess.
thanx so much!!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tricky you are in italy? im going to guess you should be able to find anything there since dainese is located in italy.... ill be so looking forward to hearing from you!!

thanx again!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow you are awesome! if you coulf get me phone #s that wud be great!!! i can just pay by visa so i get my airmiles !!
i could send you money for shipping via paypal or money order however u wish... + a some extra for your kind help of course !!

thanx so much... i cant wait..........

OH and if you could... get me a price on a suit too?? i think i may just get a suit instead of the jacket..

the suit is the BORA racing 1 piece. Black/red/silver, size 48 euro (38 us). heres the pic...

thanx SO much !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts