·
Registered
1,875 Posts
dam i almost did not see the bike in the cammo

i like the blue as well

·
Registered
339 Posts
The camo used on the front brake rotor and exhaust in the bottom photo is very effective, they both disappeared!

BTW, what kind of times you running with this mean machine?

[ 12-06-2002, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: coinspinner12 ]

·
Registered
339 Posts
I have a 250 Ninja racebike that needs painting, right now I'm leaning towards a WWII Flying Tiger setup.

There's another guy who races in this class with a somewhat similar scheme to this Gixxer, except he chose "Cow Camo":

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Originally posted by davenay67:
The top photo is actually backwards....

Dave....
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thank-you Capt. Obvious

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hold Up! When I first looked at this the other day I noticed the exhaust and the brake lever on the left side. Cool trick, but certainly doable (especially with air shifter). This time when I looked at the top pic I noticed that on the rear wheel the rotor and brake caliper are on the left side also!

How do you move the spocket, where is the chain?

Gixxster does this bike actually move under its own power?

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Originally posted by ampdog:
Hold Up! When I first looked at this the other day I noticed the exhaust and the brake lever on the left side. Cool trick, but certainly doable (especially with air shifter). This time when I looked at the top pic I noticed that on the rear wheel the rotor and brake caliper are on the left side also!

How do you move the spocket, where is the chain?

Gixxster does this bike actually move under its own power?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">photoshop

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
nice and unusual, and here's me thinking of a boring copy of the current 750 paint in blue !

Andy

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
nah, I've had the bike for 4 years and fancy a change. I am keeping the body work as is so I can change back when I feel like

Andy

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well now the guy who was going to paint it...lost his j0b..an wants to paint the bike for 250..and i buy the paint...think i should do it?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
250 sounds cheap to me + paint ! am I missing something? Over here people ask for ridiculout ammounts for a bit of painting, 3400-£100 !!! arrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh

Andy

1 - 20 of 22 Posts