Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do we have the same wheel? if yes, whats the brembo rotors serial number you have now ? and the rear too please. what else did you add ti fit the K5 ? etc etc thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Hey, R6.

I won't be able to tell for sure till I get home from work and check the model numbers, but they sure do look the same (I've posted some more pics on the Yosh Tricone post elsewhere on this page). I'll PM you the Brembo disc model/serial numbers. They're 320mm, meant for a K1/K2, hence the 6mm spacers on the fork legs.

I've got the 19/20 Brembo master cylinder, and EBC's HH-rated pads. Stops like stink.

Let's see what else I've got:

Hyperpro CSC damper, Gilles rearsets and adjustable handlebars, PLOT Pro Swaged brakelines, Ohlins 46PRXLS (from the K3, shortened by 4mm). XT Racing lap timer,
PC 3, Lion Racing fast throttle (not fitted yet)
On order - Ohlins R/T Forks.
BTW, I got rear-ended at Sepang Circuit on Saturday in the braking zone, by an '05 R6. Managed to stay upright, but the R6 went down and broke at the front, and at the sub-frame, front fairing cracked into two at the point of impact. Total wreck. The rear plastic on the K5 is cracked in two places, but otherwise it held up pretty strong. My exhaust has a dent in it where it contacted the rearsets, but that's been straightened at the shop.

PM me if you need more info.

·
Registered
312 Posts
R6 what brand rim & rotor is that? They are beautiful dude! Brembo rotor got that from ts reply, but what model? And rim make & model? tia!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, R6.

I won't be able to tell for sure till I get home from work and check the model numbers, but they sure do look the same (I've posted some more pics on the Yosh Tricone post elsewhere on this page). I'll PM you the Brembo disc model/serial numbers. They're 320mm, meant for a K1/K2, hence the 6mm spacers on the fork legs.

I've got the 19/20 Brembo master cylinder, and EBC's HH-rated pads. Stops like stink.

Let's see what else I've got:

Hyperpro CSC damper, Gilles rearsets and adjustable handlebars, PLOT Pro Swaged brakelines, Ohlins 46PRXLS (from the K3, shortened by 4mm). XT Racing lap timer,
PC 3, Lion Racing fast throttle (not fitted yet)
On order - Ohlins R/T Forks.
BTW, I got rear-ended at Sepang Circuit on Saturday in the braking zone, by an '05 R6. Managed to stay upright, but the R6 went down and broke at the front, and at the sub-frame, front fairing cracked into two at the point of impact. Total wreck. The rear plastic on the K5 is cracked in two places, but otherwise it held up pretty strong. My exhaust has a dent in it where it contacted the rearsets, but that's been straightened at the shop.

PM me if you need more info.
ok you got the Brembo master cylinder.....you got the part number for that too? including the brake lines etc etc to fit the stck caliper. i got alot of info from dealers but i just got too many different answers. sine you aready have them installed . ..what did you buy/need to get the brembo master cylinder installed.dealer did mention 19/20 . Part number would be great so i can order them . i know brembo uses their own brake lines, right? you seem to have the same liking. i have the same ohlins shock and coming F/T forks on order, OZ racing wheel. hey how do you like Malay cuisine. thanks throttle for helping a brother out

yes i saw your pics in another thread and i was like dmm thats gonna look like my bike when its done

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
R6 what brand rim & rotor is that? They are beautiful dude! Brembo rotor got that from ts reply, but what model? And rim make & model? tia!
those are OZ racing and i have Braking rotors but they won't fit my K5. im trying to get the part numbers from throttle stop what i need to get it done .

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
The master cylinder is a regular item. Brembo makes 3 types for bikes -

a 19mm Diam Bore with 20 Ratio Lever (19/20) for twin-disc OEM caliper set-ups,
a 19mm Diam Bore with 18 Ratio Lever for two-disc set-ups with Brembo race calipers, and ...
a 16mm Diam Bore with 18 Ratio Lever for single disc and Supermoto.

Get the 19/20 model. Fits most of today's current superbikes.

Part No. for the discs is: 08SU9132
Serial No: 0404018
I do not have a part nos. for the rear disc. Its from Braking.

Your OZ rims are exactly the same as mine.

Good luck, R6.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts