Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow riders. My crew had originally planned on riding down to Atlantic City for bout 3-4 days. It appears that all the hotels are booked so now we have time open in our agenda and no place to ride. I just came up with a idea to roll to NH and rent a spot for those days. Are there any places good to rent with plenty to do, and most of all Good roads near by to ride? Your input is greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow what happened to all the great talk I hear bout NH roads and outings? I know there are some NH riders out there on gixxer.com I swear I seen em.

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
well you have the Weir's beach area in Laconia, some things to do around there for fun as well as tons of great roads around the lake.
there is a great hotel in Franconia Notch I like to stay at called Red Coach Inn (just north of Cannon Mt.) great place to set up shop to tour the white mountains, kangamangus highway, mt washingtion etc

·
Registered
640 Posts
What dates are you looking at? You're going to have a tough time finding a room within' an hour of the Wiers when they start rolling in for Bike week.

I have to agree with MPD. That place is slightly past everything so most poeple don't even know it's there.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My thanks to the both of you for replying. The dates are August 18, 19, 20 21. We are now thinking on renting a house for the week or from that Wednesday to Sunday. I hear that the roads in NH are really nice. I wanna check them out this year.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nh roads are good but if you get the chance swing over to RT 100 in VT its called the the Northern Dragon but alot of people in the area hit me up and give you more in you would like

·
88,756 Posts
Nh roads are good but if you get the chance swing over to RT 100 in VT its called the the Northern Dragon but alot of people in the area hit me up and give you more in you would like
rt 100 is alright, way too full of pot holes and cops though. you want a fun road hit the Mohawk Trail Rt 2 in Mass

·
Registered
640 Posts
you want a fun road hit the Mohawk Trail Rt 2 in Mass
When you're over onto the backside coasting down and you see that silly sign ahead that says, "hairpin turn", believe it and get on those brakes! Even after you've adjusted your speed, notice that it's a downhill turn so you'll be gaining speed entering it. Fun once you know what it's like, but the first time had me yelling a few words that the Mohawk indians probably never used.

·
88,756 Posts
you want a fun road hit the Mohawk Trail Rt 2 in Mass
When you're over onto the backside coasting down and you see that silly sign ahead that says, "hairpin turn", believe it and get on those brakes! Even after you've adjusted your speed, notice that it's a downhill turn so you'll be gaining speed entering it. Fun once you know what it's like, but the first time had me yelling a few words that the Mohawk indians probably never used.

hehehe lets say if you go wide there you'll have the most sincere feeling of weighlessness till you hit the ground 2200ft down that is

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL LOL LOL I'll remember that turn for sure..............lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts