Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
come on ladies i know im not the only female rider on this site?!? :blink: COME OUT COME OUT WERE EVER YOU ARE LOL...

·
No talent eh-hole squid, who stunts in traffic wea
2,574 Posts
^ haha careful thatguy

Nice to see girls on bikes, girlfriend wants a bike! Even though it's a hardley :(

·
Registered
18 Posts
Its spelled Harley, but I digress. Thats a bummer. My girl has a '11 250 ninja. Took her to some twisties last summer and she didnt do half bad. I was impressed. Couldnt ask for much more from a girl..........................................

................other than to show us tits or GTFO! :biggrin
Really? I ride a 2008 1000 that I race *road and drag* and I taught my bf to ride even though he still cant keep up. Now that is something to talk about!

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Really? I ride a 2008 1000 that I race *road and drag* and I taught my bf to ride even though he still cant keep up. Now that is something to talk about!

Is his manhood still intact? This would be an issue for many guys I would think. Never bothered my ex that I rode a faster bike than he did, even if he would get the "why does she ride a faster/bigger bike than you?"

·
Colonel H. Stinkmeaner
5,277 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Have any proof? Anyone who races/drags typically has a pic of themselves performing. You dont have much credibility considering your low post count, lack of picture, lack of profile info, etc..............

........and my apologies for the rude comments previously. had a lapse of judgement.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts