Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is now a local sportsbike enthusiast website for you complete with a forum for discussion and setting up rides. Visit us at www.nextlevelriders.com and sign up at the forum

It is a brand new site so we are just now getting out the word

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, but I'm in Greensboro
That's OK, you can get in on some trackdays/mountain trips if you like

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm seeing posts from NC peeps everywhere here. Get signed up peeps

·
Registered
53 Posts
hello
I've been to greenville TWICE in one weekend and have yet to meet you. Plus I was at your house twice also. You must work a lot

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
hello
I've been to greenville TWICE in one weekend and have yet to meet you. Plus I was at your house twice also. You must work a lot

Yep... I work alot of of duty jobs. Everything from the airport to nightclubs. I dont have to work them but it pays for my riding hobbies, trackdays and things like that. When are you coming back to Greenville?

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
53 Posts
hello

Yep... I work alot of of duty jobs. Everything from the airport to nightclubs. I dont have to work them but it pays for my riding hobbies, trackdays and things like that. When are you coming back to Greenville?
I am not sure. I want to go back soon because I wanna pick up my Supra and bring it back to Charlotte so I can start back working on it. I'm gonna be broke this summer. I guess I better find TWO jobs because I'd like to do a track day or two this summer also.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts