Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Good Luck mrgixxer, I don't think cheap housing and Vancouver belong in the same sentence. I'd like to live out that way someday though. Congrats on the move.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What do you want to rent. Downtown van for a one bedroom condo goes for about 1300 canadian. In the surrounding areas like kits, north shore it's about 1000-1200. arroun the commercial drive area (5 mins drive from downtown) it's a bit cheaper at arround 1000 i think. out in coquitlam (30 min) it's about 600-800. check out craigs list, that's a great site with good listing for rentals. good luck and velcome to town.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would help if we knew which side of the Fraser river your job is. Cheapest would be the suburbs. Try not to cross any bridges, but if you want a garage for your bike you'll probably have to. Hope it's a good job, you'll need it out here. Fully insured 2K3 1000 costs me about 230 a month with 43% ICBC discount, that's why I'm switching back to an 89 750.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey, when you come out here we'll have to all go riding, there are meets happening often through bcsportbikes.. vancouver is NOT cheap to live in, i'll say that much, if I knew where you were working, i'd be able to offer a little more advice on what housing will cost in that area

·
Registered
6 Posts
Metro Vancouver GSXRssssss !

Hello!!!!!!!! GSXRssssss!
I just got a GSXR 750 K7.... So Happy with it... Now I am wondering where do people go for rides here in The lower mainland? And how do you find our where and when people is meeting to go for group rides and stuff.. I just opened my account so I am kinda new to this..... I been ridding for a courple of years, pretty much all 750s, so got lots of experience, and all kinds of styles, speeds and roads are ok by me... any shout outs?
Thanxs...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Lets Resurrect this thread again. Riding season is here. Can't wait to have that first ride yet. Have a 01 GSXR 750 been riding for about a year an love it.

·
Loves MASSIVE CASCADES of jizz on his face
5,361 Posts
I just want to visit Vancouver for the women. The coolest sexiest chicks I've ever met, were Canadian. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts