Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

California

13K views 81 replies 24 participants last post by  californiafrank 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone!! Any riders in the Southern California area? :)

#12 ·
Most of my purchases were eBay or PayPal, i only had a shop do some major stuff for me once. I have geico. It was stolen from an apt. Hopefully they handle it quick. I'm extremely pissed off but I think I'm handling it well enough.

Btw, there's a bike night at fatburger in Carson every Tuesday, if anyone is interested. I haven't been but it seems decent

#19 ·
I have progressive insurance and I'm covered for up to 5 thousand in mod/custom work included full exhaust.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I have progresive also. Im still deciding on if i should get full coverage. No mods have been done to my bike, and I do not know on it. Some say to get it some say not worth paying that much a month.

#26 ·
I have progressive insurance and I'm covered for up to 5 thousand in mod/custom work included full exhaust.
Ok, I have progresive also. Im still deciding on if i should get full coverage. No mods have been done to my bike, and I do not know on it. Some say to get it some say not worth paying that much a month.[/QUOTE]

If not full coverage at least get comprehensive. Bikes get stolen ALL of the time. Its not that much more expensive to have your bike covered for theft

#22 ·
#24 ·
hi Red,

So far Ive just done the ride to Julian CA, and Ortega HWY. I hear Palomar is a good one. So far I liked Ortega the most.

Im hoping to be ready for a Arrowhead or Big Bear ride this summer. :punk

You?

Ok i edited, I will start posting ahead so anyone can join. Most of the time they are last minute calls from the friends.

#41 ·
I'm from Fountain Valley/Huntington beach border line.

Let's get a SoCal ride going!!!
Lived off Newland & Warner . . .

Way back in the day ?

Red, *<:){)-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.