Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Awesome!!! :)

So in a few weeks we can set a date and see who else would like to join.

Where did you get them serviced at?

·
Anyone want to do a trackday or go camping?
39,561 Posts
I was at Angeles Crest this past sunday. Went on a 2 up ride with my wife. I'm not sure if i'll be able to head out sunday but i'll let you know. FYI I saw online that there was some snow fall at ACH today.

I'll pm you my contact info.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
I was at Angeles Crest this past sunday. Went on a 2 up ride with my wife. I'm not sure if i'll be able to head out sunday but i'll let you know. FYI I saw online that there was some snow fall at ACH today.

I'll pm you my contact info.
Reallly!! I was trying to see if the if I could get the 2 from the 138, but cant find jack about if the road is open. How was the ride on Sunday were the roads good? I read some complaints about the roads being crappy, but not sure what point on ACH.

This is the one ride I wanted to ride before the weather gets crappy.

·
Anyone want to do a trackday or go camping?
39,561 Posts
Reallly!! I was trying to see if the if I could get the 2 from the 138, but cant find jack about if the road is open. How was the ride on Sunday were the roads good? I read some complaints about the roads being crappy, but not sure what point on ACH.

This is the one ride I wanted to ride before the weather gets crappy.
I have Newcombs ranch on my facebook friends and they had posted about a light snowfall. The road is still open and if it was light it should clear up by the weekend. The road was shitty there was gravel everywhere. There were sections where it was clear but I didn't have the confidence to open it up since i wasn't sure how the next corner would be.

Oh and once I was leaving at about 1pm i saw a chp truck in a run off setting up what appeared to be a speed trap.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I have Newcombs ranch on my facebook friends and they had posted about a light snowfall. The road is still open and if it was light it should clear up by the weekend. The road was shitty there was gravel everywhere. There were sections where it was clear but I didn't have the confidence to open it up since i wasn't sure how the next corner would be.

Oh and once I was leaving at about 1pm i saw a chp truck in a run off setting up what appeared to be a speed trap.
I rode the 18 to the 138 to Silverwood Lake today. That road was full of sand. Overall it was a nice ride but had to take it slow. I think I may just pass on ACH this season then, but might just check out GMR and see how that one is through the Winter.

Riding Idyllwild tomorrow with a meet up time at 9AM. Hit me up if your free to ride.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Red ~ California

I rode the 18 to the 138 to Silverwood Lake today.
That road was full of sand. Overall it was a nice ride but had to take it slow.

I think I may just pass on ACH this season then,
but might just check out GMR and see how that one is through the Winter.

Riding Idyllwild tomorrow with a meet up time at 9AM.
Hit me up if your free to ride.
http://www.socalsportbikes.org/forums/register.php?referrerid=20243

243 up to Idyllwild & the 74 west of mountain center is an awesome ride . . .

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
reviving this old thread, north county san diego, i'm in escondido looking for some chill people to ride with interested in joining in a suzuki club if there is any around my area? Labor day around the corner whats up everyone in LA, OC, SD lets mob deep! I have a few good canyon routes that'll take all day :)

61 - 80 of 82 Posts
About this Discussion
81 Replies
24 Participants
californiafrank
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing