Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm from Fountain Valley/Huntington beach border line.

Let's get a SoCal ride going!!!
Lived off Newland & Warner . . .

Way back in the day ?

Red, *<:){)-

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
aww boo...next time.

I need to do my chain and sprockets soon.Im making good use of the search function lol

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Any northern cali peeps in here?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I just realized that i'm busy the next two weekends :banghead

This sunday is my dad's bday and the following i'm going dirt bike riding.
Ok cool so the last weekend in September? Saturday?

When I bought my bike i thought I would ride alot more than I actually do, but on the weekends I always have something going on.. :)

·
Anyone want to do a trackday or go camping?
39,561 Posts
I'll confirm as it gets closer but Sunday would be better for me. My wife has class and I have to babysit my son until about 1pm.

I used to ride a lot more when i first started riding 10 or so years ago. The first year i put 20k miles on my bike. That slowly started getting lower and lower and these past 2 years i was track only. So that matched with blowing my motor and having downtime while it was fixed and it really didn't get many miles. Now i'm back on the street but have mainly been commuting to work.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I'll confirm as it gets closer but Sunday would be better for me. My wife has class and I have to babysit my son until about 1pm.

I used to ride a lot more when i first started riding 10 or so years ago. The first year i put 20k miles on my bike. That slowly started getting lower and lower and these past 2 years i was track only. So that matched with blowing my motor and having downtime while it was fixed and it really didn't get many miles. Now i'm back on the street but have mainly been commuting to work.
Ok I def understand I have a 3 yr old :) My husband is very understanding and we usually work it out to where I can ride about 2 weekends out of the month. Most of the other weekends there is always a family event going on.

I thought I would ride alot more but cant always find the time. Im hoping by next year I can have all my gear so I can do a few track days.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
About this Discussion
81 Replies
24 Participants
californiafrank
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing