Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
welcome.. imperial valley .. got a new born so dont go out much right now..

Sent from my tree house using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Check out www.SoCalSportbikes.oRg

Went on a few rides over there ?

Post up your local rides !

Red, *<:){)-
hi Red,

So far Ive just done the ride to Julian CA, and Ortega HWY. I hear Palomar is a good one. So far I liked Ortega the most.

Im hoping to be ready for a Arrowhead or Big Bear ride this summer. :punk

You?

Ok i edited, I will start posting ahead so anyone can join. Most of the time they are last minute calls from the friends.

·
Registered
187 Posts
hi Red,

So far Ive just done the ride to Julian CA, and Ortega HWY.
I hear Palomar is a good one.

So far I liked Ortega the most.

Im hoping to be ready for a Arrowhead or Big Bear ride this summer.
:punk

You?

Ok i edited, I will start posting ahead so anyone can join.
Most of the time they are last minute calls from the friends.

Let us know when you want to ride . . .

The winery was a blast !

Red, *<:){)-

·
Anyone want to do a trackday or go camping?
39,561 Posts
I have progressive insurance and I'm covered for up to 5 thousand in mod/custom work included full exhaust.
Ok, I have progresive also. Im still deciding on if i should get full coverage. No mods have been done to my bike, and I do not know on it. Some say to get it some say not worth paying that much a month.[/QUOTE]

If not full coverage at least get comprehensive. Bikes get stolen ALL of the time. Its not that much more expensive to have your bike covered for theft

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Hi all,
after two gsxr that been stolen I search and still searching for heavy duty security product ...
thinking of buying this one..:
http://www.motoric-art.com/228193/Bunker-1
saw it on Facebook..

Oh wow that would be perfect for someone who lives in a an apartment or has to park the bike outside.

Im going to add comprehensive it doesnt increase my premium by much. I just need to look how they compensate if the bike is actually stolen.

·
Registered
28 Posts
ATTN anyone in the Fullerton area!!!!

There will be a bike night tonight at Cantina Lounge - 2736 Nutwood Ave Fullerton, CA 92831

Starts at 9PM

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
ATTN anyone in the Fullerton area!!!!

There will be a bike night tonight at Cantina Lounge - 2736 Nutwood Ave Fullerton, CA 92831

Starts at 9PM
Sorry man i just seen this post now. I dont get on the forums to much. Please let me know the next time you try to get a ride session going. Im free most weekends
Why so late? lol

I know me neither, and most of the time they are last minute rides. Rode Muholland this past saturday. :burnout

·
Registered
73 Posts
Im in the san fernando valley. Ben hitting the Malibu canyons and The Crest lately. on a kawi 500 and dont really like it. the zuk is track only

21 - 40 of 82 Posts