Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
:banghead full coverage? Where was it stolen from

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Yep I got ins, I'm gathering all my receipts and stuff for the claim. It was stolen from lomita, I'm guessing 4-5 picked it up. It was locked but it wasn't chained to anything. Fucking thieves man I just spent 2hrs cleaning it earlier that day, I was pissed. Still am.

·
Anyone want to do a trackday or go camping?
39,561 Posts
Damn that sucks man. Ironically i purchased a truck in lomita on tues lol :shifty.

What INS do you have? I have state farm and when my bike was stolen a few years back they asked for bank statements, waited for about a month and when the bike didn't turn up they paid me.

: edit where was it taken from though? Apartments? Gym, work
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
254 Posts
Yep I got ins, I'm gathering all my receipts and stuff for the claim. It was stolen from lomita, I'm guessing 4-5 picked it up. It was locked but it wasn't chained to anything. Fucking thieves man I just spent 2hrs cleaning it earlier that day, I was pissed. Still am.

Damn dude sorry to hear that... Glad you had insurance though. Hope everything works out for you

·
Registered
387 Posts
Most of my purchases were eBay or PayPal, i only had a shop do some major stuff for me once. I have geico. It was stolen from an apt. Hopefully they handle it quick. I'm extremely pissed off but I think I'm handling it well enough.

Btw, there's a bike night at fatburger in Carson every Tuesday, if anyone is interested. I haven't been but it seems decent

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Most of my purchases were eBay or PayPal, i only had a shop do some major stuff for me once. I have geico. It was stolen from an apt. Hopefully they handle it quick. I'm extremely pissed off but I think I'm handling it well enough.

Btw, there's a bike night at fatburger in Carson every Tuesday, if anyone is interested. I haven't been but it seems decent
Yeah I've been to that bike night with my girls dad. It's a Christian oriented fun raising type get together. Everyone is pretty friendly . They use the money to help riders that go down to get back on their feet.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Torrance here, but my bike was stolen yesterday so I'm not doing much riding
WTH! Sorry to hear that! Want to hear something crazy.. someone stole fairing bolts stolen from Chapparal while I was inside the store?:wtf

Im curious does full covergae give you market value plus your add ons if you have receipts?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Everyone! So where do you prefer to ride? I rode down Ortega HWY this past saturday, and to Julian Ca a few weeks ago. Both rides are not to technical. What do you guys think about Angeles Crest?

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Hi Everyone! So where do you prefer to ride? I rode down Ortega HWY this past saturday, and to Julian Ca a few weeks ago. Both rides are not to technical. What do you guys think about Angeles Crest?
Angeles crest is in my opinion, technical. It's definitely a nice ride.

I have progressive insurance and I'm covered for up to 5 thousand in mod/custom work included full exhaust.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have progressive insurance and I'm covered for up to 5 thousand in mod/custom work included full exhaust.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I have progresive also. Im still deciding on if i should get full coverage. No mods have been done to my bike, and I do not know on it. Some say to get it some say not worth paying that much a month.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I have geico, pretty sure I have the same 5k coverage. I'll see what happens in 3weeks and let you guys know. I'm gonna try and hit that bike night in Carson next week on my project racebike if anyone wants to roll

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
About this Discussion
81 Replies
24 Participants
californiafrank
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing