Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi! i'm planning on getting a 2004 gsx-600 but had a couple of questions first.
1. which bike shop do you guys prefer here in calgary? i've visited a couple of places and all seem to have their pros and cons. which bike shop do you find has the best deal? which one has the best guys in the shop (guys you would want to be earning your hard earned money)?
2. how much are you guys paying for insurance on your gixxers? collision inclusive and exclusive.

thanks!! can't wait to join the family. took me forever to decide if i want a suzuki or a kawa ninja (hope i'm making the right choice!).
~audi

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. i think revoluzione is awesome too - i'm going to be buying my jacket from them. too bad they don't sell other bike lines (can't afford an aprilia at this time).

i've actually decided to buy a bike from darryl at mountain toy sports in cochrane. they've just started to carry the suzuki line and darryl has been great so far. i'd check them out if i were you guys.

~audi

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
theauditor
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing