Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
CPS crankshaft position sensor location? Any tips on doing it myself I鈥檓 new here so pardon if format is off Hello all!馃憢馃徑

You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
Try the tests on 4-38 ff. in the service manual. Unfortunately, you probably don't have a peak voltage adapter. Removal and inspection, 3-23, is a minor hassle. Avoid messing with the timing chain.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
It takes long to start.. and when I put it in dealer mode and try to start it, is when c11 or C 12 code appear during long start never remains as code when I turn off and re enter dealer mode.

You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
The codes will go away if you shut the bike off. So that doesn't mean much. If you're getting both, the ECM connector may be going bad. Unplug and inspect. Alternately look for deposits around either sensor.

It sounds like your battery & charging system is OK but, for completeness, make sure that there's good voltage to the ECM. You can check it at the dealer mode connector.

Registered
I have a K7 race bike, with a Bazzaz FI, TC, QS & race 2 weeks ago with no issues. No start, has power.... c12 code. I am seeing people from voltage problems to the sensor gap, to a bad sensor. No other codes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts