Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLLLLOOOOO K6 1000 :)

Trading in the k6 750 for a k6 1000. I love the 750, but i crave the power of the liter bikes.

BTW, this isnt my first 1000. For the haters.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Nice upgrade! You'll not be disappointed! Let us know the difference besides the power.

·
Registered
153 Posts
What kind of a deal did you get from the dealership? I'm probably going to sell my bike to my brother and move up to the liter bike as well so I'm just wondering what the best way to go about doing this upgrade next year.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Uncle Shittypants said:
you must have a small penis

Or big balls!:rolleyes Good move.

·
Ditchard the High Maintenance Squirrel
60,366 Posts
rraiderr said:
You will not regret it just please be careful as it is a completely different animal.
+1

Throttle control is a must with the 1k.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I can see where your comin from Mine is up for sale also .I have had alot of litre bikes & just need that torque that the 750 just cant make . I can however ride my 750 harder, possibly because I know its nearly impossible to loose the ass when gettin on the gas in the twisties.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am going to get rid of my 750 for a busa but trade in value sucks on it and not many interested in it. The people that looked at it can't get the money.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.