Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
*smack* down...wonder if he got up and ran.

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Caught him on the chin. The bald headed guy is a perfect example of a peson who does a lot of intimidating on an opponent.
Karate dude took his shoes off. I don't think it was karate though, was it?

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Caught him on the chin. The bald headed guy is a perfect example of a peson who does a lot of intimidating on an opponent.
No, it looked like a form of Kung Fu (not Wushu). He had decent form until he and the guy started throwing punches like women. Later,

·
Registered
1,049 Posts

That's funny because the kid talking massive trash gets knocked out, and also because no one breaks out karate poses during a fight.

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts
No, it looked like a form of Kung Fu (not Wushu). He had decent form until he and the guy started throwing punches like women. Later,
it looked more like a bunch of parrying on kung fu mans side... he dodge's quite a few shots and BOOM!! finds that one opening and lays him out..

·
Registered
219 Posts
it looked more like a bunch of parrying on kung fu mans side... he dodge's quite a few shots and BOOM!! finds that one opening and lays him out..

He would of knocked me out too....I would have been too busy laughing to fight back. Oh well.

·
Registered
544 Posts

Yup, its hard to argue with those results. Kid wasnt talking any chit and flattened the black kid in short order, who cares how he looked he took care of business.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts

1 - 20 of 31 Posts