Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GSP 652
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at a 2000 600 w/ 8000 miles and clean title. The only thing that it needs is a new upper fairing and back brake lever, the brake fluid needs to be flushed b/c of air in the lines and that's about it...there is a small ding in the tank and the front fender is a little scraped other than that it's perfect. What all should I look for...BTW is 2800 a good price or should I try and go lower?

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
If the bike is in the condition that you say it is, and it has no other significant problem, then $2800 would be a bargain - as those are easy fixes

[ 10-31-2002, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: migz123 ]

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
yeh , i'd jump on it as long as thats the olny problem with it..u can find that stuff on ebay all the time, but considering it was dropped, make sure u have a trained eye take a peak at it in case theres something u may not see wrong with it..
PS- you have a 94 trans am..i think thats the oly year they made the trans-am "GT" i had one

·
GSP 652
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Psycho1000R:
PS- you have a 94 trans am..i think thats the oly year they made the trans-am "GT" i had one
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yea...you are right...hince my name "TransAmGT"

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
$1000 would be a good price. If the forks are bent there is a good chance the frame isn't straight so if you wanted to fix it up you should get the frame checked. Sounds like it needs parted out and make some $$$$ off of it.

·
GSP 652
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I went and rode it today...figured out the forks ARE bent, It kept blowing the main fuse for the starter and everything...I really don't want a bike w/ this much damage but if I could get it for 1,000 would that be a good price?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts