Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I will be there. I signed up a month ago. This will be my 4th time at BW in 5 months. Its very fun. I've ridden it forwards and backwards. I will be in the beginners with my buddy with a yellow 05 R1. I have a Grey 2001 1K. You will have fun.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Ill be there on tuesday, maybe monday too if I dont hit willow on monday.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a great shot of the two of you. My girlfriend will be bringing her nice camera so hopefully she can find some good places to shoot from like that.

See you guys at the track!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Well tell her she better have at least a 300mm lense to get in close because you wont be able to get that close on the track. The Photographer took these pictures. You can pay him for all the pictures he takes on a cd.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She's got a 300mm lens. ;) She's usually pretty good at getting shots of on-track stuff, like the one in my sig. Here's a couple more at Willow Springs...

And Laguna Seca...

And California Speedway...

If she finds a good place to shoot from, she'll probably get some good ones. I'll tell her to look for you guys too. Last time we went to Willow with some of the Vette guys we know, she got lots of pics of all of them and mailed out CDs to them.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Is that a ZO6? how do u like it?

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, mine's not a Z, just the plain-jane vette. :D But I totally love it. It's really well rounded and quite impressive on the track in stock form. But at the same time, it's still great for weekend trips and just cruising around. I find that it suits me just perfectly.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Those are some really nice shots. May have to get with you for pictures =).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.