·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 3:37 PM
Subject: BULLSHIT

Fuck your moderator #$%@@%! he is a ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He cuts me off from posting on your site But was nice enough to allow me to log on to see them still talking shit on me. . Fuck the whole site man this is bull. SObody posts a photshop picture of me and im gonna defend myself. Everything i said was in defense of people jumping on me. I didnt starte shit and just cause sombody has more posts them me then that means they dont get banned? MotoJoe is a asshole YOu need to take a good hard look at your moderators. This is the biggest crock of shit i have ever seen. IM gonna post over every single bike site how unfair your site is. I am also a intern on Q102 radio station i am gonna have every single person i can spread the word about your site. Including Sportbikes.net all of them i cant believe this shit. Who runs your site a bunch of 13 year olds. I emailed you yesterday on behalf of this problem. Like i stated i never had a problem on your site for the year i have been there. If i am gonna get bashed im gonna defend myself. #$%@@% should not be a moderator on your site he sides with people he is freinds with. He dosent know the defenition of a modertator. He uses his authority to make a show for everbody to see. Your site is a disgrace to the name GSXR. What kind of site are you running everybody should be equal on your site. I was the bigger man and appologized and people still wanted to talk shit. Tell #$%@@%r thanks for allowing me to log on but not post he is a regular asshole.
yeah we are all 13 years old, so go tattle on us cry baby

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
He was banned once a few days ago. He came back to start shit. I chopped his pics cause he was a tool. HE made it personal, not me.

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
ahh the love

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
what was this guys screen name????

or do I actualy need to pay attention to his rant??

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
HAAHAHAHAHAHA
almost forgot about this character

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Hehehehe....my first read after a long break....LOL, a giggle to see that some things never change!!

·
Registered
17,982 Posts
finaly someone that spells worse then me

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Devilman said:
Who was this? GAE?

Oh Shit, He's Tellin His Mom...
Let's Haul Ass,
Devilman
No it wasn't - did you miss Vinnie? He was loads of fun, couldn't take a joke

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well, if you're writing an email to the webmaster, wanting him to listen. Then you have to behave and write like an adult. You wonder if this site is run by a bunch of 13 year olds, but the real 13 year old is yourself. Only a little teenager would start a mail bash consisting of pure shite. What is it to defend, really ? Have a little self irony and laugh with them, not cry at them. It will only make them laugh even more, and that's what this thread is an excellent example of.

- My 2 cents

1 - 20 of 53 Posts