Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I am thinking of a ride over to Donnington Park(uk)on friday 26 april to watch the practice. Its only a fiver to get in.
If anyone is going and wants to either meet for a chin wag or join us on the ride across from Peterborough post or mail me.

Sean

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
I won't be there on the Friday, but my company has just started to sponsor a racer in the superstock's (on a Gixxer 1000
) so I'll hopefully swing some free tickets for the sunday.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Originally posted by NotoriousREV:
I won't be there on the Friday, but my company has just started to sponsor a racer in the superstock's (on a Gixxer 1000
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">cool company, who are they and who's the racer?
don't suppose theres any chance of any free tickets floating around for the oulton park round at the start of may is there?
sorry to be so cheeky but as my dear old Ma always says "if you don't ask, you don't get"

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Originally posted by Ooshya Daddy:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by NotoriousREV:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">cool company, who are they and who's the racer?
don't suppose theres any chance of any free tickets floating around for the oulton park round at the start of may is there?
sorry to be so cheeky but as my dear old Ma always says "if you don't ask, you don't get"
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'll let you know

We're Luna Internet, the rider is Steve Macmillan from Stoke. Interestingly, his dad is Bob Macmillan who used to be head of Honda UK but he rides a Gixxer 1000 because the Fireblade was shit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts