Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bloody hell I'm glad I have nice warm spidi leather, it was bloody freezing out there today even if the sun was shining.............

hey Dave I managed a 120-130 blip down past the auction place on my way back......... Wooooooohahahaa
I felt like I was on the bloody corkscrew at Alton Towers.......it's a little twisty along there........

now where the hell is that summer?

Andy

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
I was clearing all the crap from my front garden (the remains of my cherry tree now reduced to 12 bin bags of wood chippings) and had to watch my neighbour take my old bike out of my garage and go for a ride. I'm glad my tree fell and hit his car when we cut it down j/k

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NotoriousREV said:
I was clearing all the crap from my front garden (the remains of my cherry tree now reduced to 12 bin bags of wood chippings) and had to watch my neighbour take my old bike out of my garage and go for a ride. I'm glad my tree fell and hit his car when we cut it down j/k
I bet that pissed you off but you'll get another soon and it's too damn cold at the monute to ride anyway. I got back and felt my tyre and it was still cold !! My bloody bones are still cold but that Pixxa smells good with 1/2 ton of cheese added.........this is the life !!

Andy

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Just come back from a blast...and boy is it freezing....

Only just got some heat into my RS2/RS3 combination and that's at 100+ speeds!!

Anyone out there using SBK3 pads? Crap aren't they.

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts